Distance Learning Course
Colour Therapy helps people understand their needs for certain colours and shows them how to use these colours for health, performance, healing, inspiration and relaxation. A Colour Therapist can use colour to balance energy, aid creativity and alleviate physical, emotional and mental conditions. Colour has a definite effect on mood, behaviour and well-being.
- Principles & Philosophy of Colour Therapy
- Science of Light and Colour
- Colour & Diet, Fragrance, Music & Colour
- Using Colour for Diagnosis
- The subtle energy bodies, Aura & Chakras
- Running a Colour Therapy Practice
- Colour Breathing
- Therapeutic use of Colour
- Colour Psychology (Colour Preferences & Personal Traits)
- Colour Visualisation
- Colour Treatments
- Case studies
Entry Requirement: No prior experience essential however understanding of Anatomy & Physiology is beneficial.
Accredited by the Guild of Holistic Therapists.
Please note that you will need to complete case studies and written assessment in your own time.