This qualification is an accredited an insurable Diploma and provides the exciting opportunity to study and apply a wide range of flower essences from many Countries.
- Introduction & History
- Benefits & Effects
- How Flower Essences work
- Ranges of many flower essences
- Preparing Flower Essences
- History & Development of Flower Treatments
- Consultation & Treatment
- Emotional States & Physical Conditions
- Life Experiences & Flower Essences
- Exploring the vibrational nature of flower essences and subtle energy, auras, chakras
- Case Studies
- Relevant Anatomy & Physiology (if required)
Duration: Flexible Home Study plus Case Studies
Entry Requirement: None required although A & P is preferred
Please note that you will eventually need or have access to a range of flower essences to complete your case studies if you intend to Practice.