Indian Head Massage is a wonderfully beneficial and deeply relaxing massage to the head, shoulders, upper back, arms, neck, scalp and face. With the aid of tranquil background music you can drift away whilst a relaxing massage routine using a range of traditional movements developed for Indian head massage is carried out. If oil is to be used this will be agreed at the consultation beforehand.
When we are feeling stressed or angry, tension builds up in energy centres around the head, face, neck and shoulders. This can later display itself as eye strain, headaches, migraine and stiff neck and shoulders. This firm but gentle massage technique helps to unblock this uncomfortable build up of tension and aid relief. The effect of this therapy is not just physical but works on and emotional level too, calming the spirit, relieving stress and promoting relaxation.
- improved blood circulation
- general feeling of relaxation, calmness and well-being
- improved muscle tone
- improved respiration by encouraging deeper breathing
- release of muscular tension
- relieves muscular pain and fatigue
- relief of physical and emotional stress
- softens and regenerates skin
- stimulates lymphatic system
- encourages hair growth
- helps relieve eye strain and tension headaches
- helps relieve sinus problems
- promotes better concentration
- improves sleep pattern and general relaxation
- creates balances feeling in whole body
- revitalises and refreshes mind and body
- relieves stress, anxiety and depression
- can promote emotional release in some cases
30 mins £25
A consultation will be carried out prior to your first treatment so please allow an extra 15 minutes.