Warm Bamboo Massage is highly recommended for those looking for a deeper tissue massage. By combining Swedish massage techniques and working with warm bamboo sticks the combination of pressure and heat provides a much deeper and more effective treatment.
Compressed bamboo sticks, of varying sizes, are heated and pressure is applied to the muscles using a range of rolling, kneading, and stroking movements. Working deeply into the muscle tissue helps to break down `knots’ and release muscle stiffness and tension. Warm Bamboo Massage also promotes circulation and lymphatic drainage, helps eliminate toxins, and provides you with a deep sense of relations and well-being.
- Releases muscular tension
- Eases muscle fatigue
- Increases circulation
- Longer pressure can be applied for provide deeper tissue work
- Releases endorphins (the `feel good’ hormones)
- Pain relief
- Stimulates the immune system
- Treats a variety of chronic pain conditions including as back pain and headaches
- Aids relaxation
- Increases energy levels
Full body treatment – 60 mins £40
Back, neck and shoulders – 30 mins £25
A health consultation will be carried out prior to your first treatment so please allow an extra 15 minutes.